10 Days before Exam – Study Tips for CA CMA CS Students : Hello students..! CA CMA CS exam dates are coming closure. Still Don’t know what to do and what not to do. Don’t know how prepare, how to utilize the remaining time and how to study each subject ? Today in this article, We (Finultimates.com) provided Preparation Guide for May / June 2019 exams. This is a study guidance for students who are still don’t know how to study 10 Days before exam.
Also Read :
- Changes in CA Exams May 2019 – MCQs, Timings, New Exam Pattern for CA Inter/IPCC & Final
- Open Book Exam (OBE) For CS Professional Programme
Content in this Article
10 Days before Exam – Study Tips for CA CMA CS Students
- How to study 10 Days before Exam
- How to prepare 10 Days before Exam
- How to plan 10 Days before Exam
- How to get things done
Given Study Tips are useful for following students who are preparing for May & June 2019 exams.
- CA Foundation
- CA Inter / IPCC
- CA Final
- CMA Foundation
- CMA Inter
- CMA Final
- CS Foundation
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
Disconnect with Social Media & Avoid Phones
Don’t waste your valuable time for eating, chatting, gaming, calling, texting, scrolling newsfeed on social media, browsing internet etc. etc. and etc. 10 Days before Exam, Do following things..
- Avoid Cell Phones, Computer & TV
- Logout on Social Media
- Disconnect with your friends
- Ban the word movie & cricket in home even in your mind
- Even Disconnect with this world for 10 days
- Stay away from watching & playing cricket (😉I know how difficult it is)
Avoid Group & Combined Studies
Study 16 Hours per day for Last 10 days
Past is past. It you haven’t prepare well before, Still you’ve great time. Use it wisely. At least in this 10 days, study for 16 hours per day.
Note : If you can’t study 16 hours a day, then get lost from this site. This article isn’t for you.
Prepare a study chart & Daily Schedule
Before starting anything planning is very important. Prioritize Your Schedule. Prepare a study chart, allocate the time for each subject then plan your preparation accordingly. If you are preparing for
- Group 1 – allocate 4 hours per each paper and for
- Both Groups – allocate 2 hours in a day per each paper.
|Short Rest (Afternoon & Evening)||2 hours|
|Daily Routine Activities||1 hour|
|Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner||1 hour|
|Practical Problems||8 hours|
Theory & Practical Problems Study Plan
It is very important to study theory in early morning & evening and practical problems in afternoon & night times.
- Study Theory – Early Morning & Evening
- Do Practical Problems – Afternoon & Night
Theory & Practical Problems Study Plan
- 4.30 AM. to 6.30 AM – Read Theory (As mind is always fresh in the morning)
- 7.30 AM to 10.30 AM – Read theory
- 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM – Do/solve practical problems
- 2.00 PM to 5.30 PM – Do/solve practical problems
- 6.00 PM to 9.00 PM – Read theory
- 9.30 PM to 12.00 PM – Do/solve practical problems
Divide the content by difficulty
If you have not done the preparation of all the chapters & topics before, It is not possible to prepare it all in 10 days. So divide the subject by Topic/Unit wise into following categories based on the how difficult to prepare it in 10 days.
- Easy – Take minutes to prepare
- Moderate – Take hours to prepare
- Difficult – Take days to prepare
Prioritize Easy Topics First
First start your preparation with easy topics then go to moderate topics and finally study difficult topics.
- Complete all easy topics of all subjects in first 2 days
- Complete moderate topics in next 3 days
- Finally complete difficult topics in last 5 days
Solve Test Papers & Previous Question Papers
Revision Test Papers, Previous Question Papers and other Mock Test Papers are very important in last 10 days. Solve problems only from these test papers. Solve more test papers as you can.
- Don’t touch any new text books and other new author/ friends notes.
- Prepare only your own hand written notes (it’s is far enough for last 10 days preparation)
- Study only ICAI Study Material
- Solve RTPs/ MTPs
- Solve atleast last 5 attempt’s question papers
you need to understand the 3 golden rules of preparation in your CA / CMA / CS examinations:
Eat, Drink and Exercise
- Never study hungry
- Eat healthy food
- Avoid sugary, oily & junk food
- Drink plenty of water
- Your brain needs an efficient supply of glucose to work for you
- You can drink limited amount of coffee & tea (not more than 3 times a day)
- Do exercise – This includes physical activity for your body, eyes and your brain
- Do eye/mind relaxing exercise for 5 minutes per every 1 hour.
Hope you like this article “10 Days before Exam – Study Tips for CA CMA CS Students – May / June 2019 Preparation Guide“. Share this article to other CA CMA CS students and subscribe to our social media channels to get quick updates.
Get more CA CMA CS Exam Tips from our FB page : https://facebook.com/finultimates
👍 All the Best…!!! 😀